Organisation Member benefits include:
- Access to our library and members only pages.
- A quarterly newsletter with up to date trade information, important dates and general retail tips for the cultural institution shop professional.
- Access to our Supplier Member trade discounts and/or terms. Quality and relevant suppliers are eligible to join the scheme, participate in forum’s and list details in our online directory if they can pass benefits on to MSAANZ members.
- An online & up to date list of fellow members, and their contact details.
- On site retail consultation and technical support. You can request an MSAANZ Executive Board member to visit your shop and give advice on your retail operation.
- Free Situations Vacant advertising for retail and commercial positions through our website, contact list, and social media channels.
- Eligibility to apply for the annual conference scholarship.
- The opportunity to enter the annual MSAANZ Retail Recognition awards.
- The opportunity to attend an annual MSAANZ Conference and professional development programmes at a discounted rate. The annual conference is 3 days of seminars and information sharing sessions and is an intrinsic tool for professional development and is a great time to network with colleagues and suppliers.
The MSAANZ Organisation Membership gives you access to the knowledge, resources and community you need to create a thriving, revenue-producing store that supports the greater mission of your institution! Once an organisation has joined, the benefits of the MSAANZ are available to all of its employees.