Organisation Member benefits include:
- Access to our library and members only pages.
- A quarterly newsletter with up to date trade information, important dates and general retail tips for the cultural institution shop professional.
- Access to our Supplier Member trade discounts and/or terms. Quality and relevant suppliers are eligible to join the scheme, participate in forum’s and list details in our online directory if they can pass benefits on to MSAANZ members.
- An online & up to date list of fellow members, and their contact details.
- On site retail consultation and technical support. You can request an MSAANZ Executive Board member to visit your shop and give advice on your retail operation.
- Free Situations Vacant advertising for retail and commercial positions through our website, contact list, and social media channels.
- Eligibility to apply for the annual conference scholarship.
- The opportunity to enter the annual MSAANZ Retail Recognition awards.
- The opportunity to attend an annual MSAANZ Conference and professional development programmes at a discounted rate. The annual conference is 3 days of seminars and information sharing sessions and is an intrinsic tool for professional development and is a great time to network with colleagues and suppliers.
The MSAANZ Organisation Membership gives you access to the knowledge, resources and community you need to create a thriving, revenue-producing store that supports the greater mission of your institution! Once an organisation has joined, the benefits of the MSAANZ are available to all of its employees. To apply online click the link below.