Visitor & Retail Services Host, Space Place and Cable Car Museum Permanent Part Time Museums Wellington
Museums Wellington has one role available based at the Cable Car Museum and Space Place. This is a permanent part time role of 30 hours per week, including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
The rostered days are Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. You must be available to work these days as rostered.
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic person to create an amazing experience for our visitors. You will assist with retail sales and administration, front of house duties, some tours and birthday parties.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A proven retail sales record, within a target driven sales environment, and experience in retail administration and MS Office.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent visual merchandising and creative retail displays.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Experience in the public speaking and confidence when working with children.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to adapt to change in a unique work environment.
- The flexibility to work late nights, weekends and public holidays as rostered.
A strong retail background and experience in visual merchandising are considered a key skill for this role.
To apply for this role and to view a full position description, please go to our website
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 4 July 2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.