Retail Assistant, TMAG
|Closing date:||January 29, 2018|
|Institution:||Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery|
|Salary:||$42,822.00 to $52,820.00 pro rata, per annum|
|Employment status:||Permanent, part-time, 0.5 FTE (weekend shifts required)|
|Location :||Hobart, Tasmania|
|Contact name:||Matthew Spencer, Manager Retail, 03 61657070|
- Prepare the shop for daily opening and closing in an efficient manner including the labelling and replenishing of stock on the shop floor.
- Respond to visitors and customers in a courteous and attentive manner. Provide consistently high quality customer service (in-store, on the phone and online).
- Assist customers with purchase selection. Respond to enquiries and follow-up on orders in a professional and friendly manner.
- Accurately operate the POS system, perform cash reconciliations and ensure that takings are secure at all times.
- Perform daily tasks to assist in the administration and maintenance of the retail operations, including processing and dispatch of orders; shop and storage stacking and cleaning; ordering and processing of shop merchandise and online store maintenance.
- Participate in the conduct of regular stock takes to ensure inventory records are complete and accurate.
- Participate in stock display arrangements, promotional events and shop sales. Assist in identifying potential stock which may be discounted and/or put on sale.
- Remain knowledgeable about shop sales goals and actively participate in achieving those targets.
- Perform any other assigned duties at the classification level that are within the employee’s competence and training as directed by the line manager
For more information or to apply visit: JobsTas